Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Riley's Birthday







This has been a busy week. Riley's birhday was Friday, June 26. While I was feeding Isabelle, Riley asked for a "nack" (snack). So, I opened the box of Cheez-Its and put a few on the coffee table for him. About 3 min. later he walked into the living room after grabbing the box off the counter and poured the entire box on to the table. Since it was his birthday, I didn't put him in time out, but I did grab the camera because I wasn't sure that Blair would believe the mess I got to clean up. (Notice there are just as many toys on the floor in the background). Long day!




Saturday we had his monkey theme party at our house and had a pretty big crowd. We tried (unsuccessfully) to get all 20 kids in a group picture. Here is our attempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment