Shabby Miss Jenn

Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Crazy, Busy, Wild Times!

One of my best freinds, Tracy, married Dave on October 17th. It was such a beautiful and fun wedding. I got to spend time in San Antonio at the wedding with one of my other best friends, Dawn and her husband, Ryan and her parents. But, the best part is that Blair got to come too when usually he has to miss weekend events because of work. BLair's parents flew down to Dallas from Toronto to babysit so we could go for the weekend. We had a blast. Here are pics (in reverse order b/c I am too tired to fix it and this blogger site always makes them go backwards, which I hate.) So: reception first (obviously) and ceremony last...uggh.
Dave & Tracy Sappington's Wedding!










One of our many projects around the house lately was installing our new tv in the family room. We had to switch cable companies, get the other rooms installed and set up and then do all the set up for this monster after having it sit on the floor for almost a week. Blair is already enjoying football much more on the 52 inches of greatness as he likes to call it! LOL


Our neighborhood fall carnival had a train ride that Riley thought was very cool!


Daddy's little pumpkin!


Baby Blues!


Riley LOVES wearing everyone else's shoes!

Can't believe she's 5 months alreay! Both babies are still in diapers!

This is Riley favorite new toy: a tube we got to pull from the boat. Riley can't wait to get it in the water, so he tested it out in the living room!

Riley's best friend, Avery!

Big girl Isabelle in the rocking chair!


Blair's parents came to visit for 2 weeks and you would think I would have had time to update my blog then, but I didn't. I finally loaded pics. onto Facebook.


Here are Halloween pics. of my younger sister Marie and her kids at our house along with Riley making his first Jack O Lantern and not wanting to touch any of the seeds. Isabelle in her cow outfit and Riley as Scooby Doo. We had a fun time.











Last week we got a new 20 X 11 ft. extention added on to our driveway that goes into our backyard so that we can park the boat on it instead of in the mud. Here's the cement truck delivering the new driveway!

Last weekend I got to have a girls' night when I spent the night with 2 of my high school friends, Misti, and Tabitha. Misti's girls had a drill team competition the next day so we all got up early to go watch them. Madison and Payton did great!




Blair and I recently got to go on a date on our boat out at lake Lavon. My mom came over to babysit so we could go with no kids. We had a great time and the weather was amazing! Here are a couple of pics. PS-we didn't actually catch any fish, but this one did get caught on our catfish trap, so we got to bring 1 little guy home!

No comments:

Post a Comment