Shabby Miss Jenn

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Tracy's Bridal Shower

The Bride-To-Be

Blair's parents came down from Canada to visit for a week so that they could watch the kids for me while I went to Austin over the weekend for a bridal shower for one of my best friends, Tracy. I have to admit, I have really been looking forward to this weekend for about a month now! It was my first time to be away from Isabelle over night, and she is only 11 weeks old, but I knew it would be a needed break for me after having little to no help with the kids for the past 2 months. The kids and the grandparents did great! I drove down to Austin with Dawn, a friend of mine since elementary school and we had a great road trip there and back. She a very good car partner! Friday night a couple of my other friends who also live in Austin met up with us for dinner at Trudy's so we could catch up and have a girls' night out. Here are a few pics. of Kelly and Tracy V. along with me, Dawn, and Tracy R (the one getting married).




After dinner, we went to a bar/club called Grahams. Here are a few silly pics.




The bridal shower was very nice. Tracy's roommate, Jaida put everything together and did a great job! Here are a few pics. to sum up the day.








We also put favors together at Tracy's house and relaxed while playing Scene It. A VERY fun game!



We had a great time and I'm so thankful to Blair's parents, Vivian and Clare for coming so that I was able to go. Now I'm looking forward to the Bachelorette weekend in Galveston next month. These girls are so much fun!

1 comment: